Thursday 9 October 2008

Oscar Niemeyer illustration for Interni magazine

Photobucket

This is my latest illustration I have done for Russian design magazine Interni. It is for a feature on the Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer and his buildings. The man himself is featured in this busy illustration along with his buildings and other places and things that are associated with Brazil. I really got into the colour scheme for this, it feels really warm. Actually, I seem to be using these colours alot in my work recently - they are just fun to work with. here's some close ups -

Photobucket

This close up features Corbusier in the distance next to his Centrosoyuz building in Moscow!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ben Newman said...

i like the woman kicking the guy SO HARD he actually turns upside down.skills.