Monday 21 June 2010

Pub Illustrations for Vokrug Sveta Magazine

A while back I was asked to produce illustrations for yet another Russian magazine - Zokrug Sveta. It's similar to National Geographic and one of the features is on places around the world that Russian people may not be familiar with. One such place is a typical British pub and they chose me to illustrate and write the double page feature! An ideal subject for me as I enjoy frequenting such establishments very much. I chose to base the illustrations on my local - Inn On The Green. It was an ideal pub to choose as there are loads of different beers on tap, different rooms, beer mats on the wall and a garden. I wrote a bit about me and my wife's favourite crisps that we buy there to go with our alcholic beverages also.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: