Monday 21 June 2010

Secret Wars - Bristol Vs Malmo

Another round of Secret Wars went down at Start The Bus in Bristol a couple of weeks ago. I was determined to put in a better performance than I did when up against Glasgow a while back. I met up with Sepr and we came up with the idea of Ciderzilla versus a little Viking dude as what we would do to battle the Swedish team from Malmo. Dylan Shipley got called into action on our team at the last minute and decided on doing a warrior farmer character.

Photobucket

When it came round to the night I managed to hold it down on the drinks a fair bit and we went into action. I find it a bit nerve wracking being up on stage drawing with loads of people looking at you. It's also difficult as one of the rules of Secret Wars is that you can't work from a sketch. Needless to say, Bristol beat Malmo 2-1. Sepr and Dylan worked very quickly and added a comedy cock that must have helped swing the vote. I added value by doing crap drunken dancing. Well, what d'ya expect - I was drunk on a stage in Corn Street with loads of people watching me.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photos by Sylvia Meller.

No comments: